E Doxstorage has been designed to offer clients with modern and up to date security throughout the entire data management process. We strive to guarantee that all documents sent to E Doxstorage are secure, strictly confidential and accessible 24/7.
- E Doxstorage’s accounts, files, and documents are password protected.
- E Doxstorage performs a thorough background check on all employees.
- E Doxstorage’s office is protected by alarm and video surveillance.
- All communications with the E Doxstorage website and the documents customers view or send to E Doxstorage are encrypted with full 256-bit security using AES-256.
- E Doxstorage doesn’t sell or rent your information to third parties.
- Upon cancellation, your documents are made available for download 30 for days before they are deleted.
E Doxstorage security and privacy details
Data Center Security
- Proven, secure, large-scale data centers in Palo Alto, CA
- Access permitted to authorized personnel with authentication
- State-of-the-art intrusion detection systems
- 24/7/365 audits, on-site security, video monitoring.
- Production systems are continuously monitored
- Battle-hardened OS with ongoing protection from exploits
- Dedicated firewall per server
- Distributed denial of service mitigation
- All passwords encrypted during transmission and storage
- All accounts are strictly password protected and encrypted during transmission.
- Full AES-256, 256-bit SSL encryption of data during communication
- Automated inactive session time-outs
- Pure web application, no downloads needed
- Links for shared files are randomly generated.
- All files uploaded to E Doxstorage are automatically set to private. Once files are uploaded, you have the power to share what you want.
- You can privatize any file, anytime, anywhere.
- Customer information is not sold or rented to third parties without explicit consent
- Customer information is purged in its entirely from systems on cancellation
- No indexing by search engines.